View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2018, 11:31 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Unable to speak without fear of the words coming out as choked sobs, Nightpaw shook her head then tucked it under Snowpaw's chin as she took a breath. "I'm just glad you're ok. Did Daydream say how long before you were better?" she asked, wanting more than anything for the day when she could put this all behind them to get here. Nightpaw had seen nothing but disaster after disaster lately and she wanted to get to a place where good news was possible. A place where she and Snowpaw could get their warrior names together. She had already asked Goldenstar if her ceremony could be delayed for that very reason. Not that she would tell Snowpaw that.
Snowpaw shook her head as much as Nightpaw's muzzle would allow, drawing her tongue over her best friend's forehead slightly. "...no, they didn't. I just hope that it's soon. Maybe then we can actually climb a tree together." Her eyes sparkled despite the current predicament, a small grin on her maw as she gazed at her friend. Any cat that looked at the pair would see total opposites, from Snowpaw's pure white pelt to Nightpaw's pure black one. But these two could relate more than any others. It made the green-eyed she-cat so happy to have someone understand her and her happy-go-lucky attitude.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯