View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2018, 01:08 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike let out high cry curling himself into a ball and shutting his eyes as tight as he could, "N-n-no everything fine. Y-Y-You don't need to g-g-get Daydream. I-I-I-I-I j-j-just need to stop b-being such a selfish i-i-idiot and gg-get-" Wildstrike started before he stopped as he began to see a strange light in his mind it was somehow all the colors and yet none of them at the same time and it was calling to him- and then it all went black. And as it did Wildstrike's body began to convulse violently. His jaw was clamped tightly on his tongue causing a light trail of blood to gently trickle from his mouth. Definitely not a pleasant sight to behold. @Boba Fett

(That wasn't too violent was it?)
(Ahh, Katniss and Peeta's Nightlock? Naw, I've seen more violent rps)
Duskthorn frowned and looked at Treestep with concern, stepping towards the medicine den. Duskthorn screamed and instead of running to Daydream, shook Wildstrike violently and yelling, "Get up, get up! Stop it, Wildstrike! stop... it..." Suddenly he wondered if these were the symptoms of eating deathberries, though he hoped not. He continued shaking Wildstrike and yelling, unsure of what to do. He was never good under pressure, especially when he didn't know the source of the problem. @Boba Fett