View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2018, 05:53 PM
Sharky-Lou

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Dogs of Hale {Role-play Thread}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpes_x2 View Post
Braxil//Aussie//Female Member//Shady Willow Trails

Braxil felt awkward, unsure of how to respond to him addressing his disability, but she fell in step, leading the way down the dirt path.

Cassius//Shepherd-husky Mix//Beta Male//Strays

"The world is mine because I say so. Maybe for you the world doesn't work that way for you, but I get what I want, when I want. " Cassius bristled, gauging her response.

"And what I want now, is some food. I happen to know a very nice place, if you care to join me." He purred, charming and nonchalant once again. "It might not be up to Crystal Hills standards of prestige, but it's good." He turned and trotted a few steps, then turned back, expecting her to follow.
Travis

Travis let the younger lead him, watching her go as she exerted some of her pent up energy. It was nice, in a sort of off handed way. Though a smile didn't show on his face, he felt...content. Being with Braxil was different then the young sled dogs. Far from stressful, as those experiences often were.

Tabitha

She snorted, rolling her eyes before looking back at her own apartment. A twinge of loneliness hit her then, the thought her owner would leave her and wouldn't come back until noon always drained her. She liked her jaw, before turning once and sizing up the other. Tabitha, finally, stepped hesitantly forward, throwing up her chin and staring a head instead of at the other dog. "You outta ask a girl her name before you take her to dinner." Tabitha responded before looking at him out the corner of her eye. "And I'd think I'd like to know yours, Mr.Stray."