View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessFerocity View Post

Flickerfur laughed and ran into the clearing. (Shift to Clearing)
Berryfang ran after him her breathing was quickening her tail was in the air and it flicked a few times her eyes felt a bit dry from the air blowing against her she felt her fur being pushed back too her claws were unsheathed to give her more traction on the ground in case if they had to turn . She was two Fox lengths behind him her mouth was open and gulped in air as she ran she skidded to a halt as they made it to the clearing her claws digging into the ground pushing up a bit of dirt which created claw marks in the earth floor it kinda hurt since her claws were pushing against something kinda solid and her claws weren't made of anything really strong . Berryfang pantted and retracted her claws from the ground and sheathed them feeling them ache afterwards which was an unpleasant feeling she twitched her whiskers as she walked up beside her brother she wasn't fast like him she was average at speed . She looked at flickerfur and tilted her head her brown eyes seemed to glow a tiny bit as she smiled " have anything fun in mind or are ya just hungry ? " she joked and laughed after that making her ears fold back as she did they perked back up when she let out a content sigh. She looked at the kill pile and twitched her nose the prey did look...pleasing to her eyes at the moment .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )