View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Lightpaw chuckled,"It's fine," he whispered,"we don't have to get more prey if you don't want to," he suggested, turning back to her with his eyes still closed. Lightpaw wasn't the type to get mad easily, though he was the type to get scared easily, but only about bullies. He only really gets scared of something or someone easily is because he thinks that they might bully him. He just finds bullying to humiliating to tolerate. After all, he didn't want the whole Clan thinking that he wouldn't fight back if they made fun of him for being blind, even though he would run at the first sign of a slightly mean cat.
"Let's just take a walk then and catch whatever we may come across. If that's alright with you of course." Cherrypaw added after a moment. The she-cat cocked her head to the side and watched Lightpaw closely, wondering why he was keeping his eyes closed. She blinked her blue eyes a few times before suddenly feeling awkward. Cherrypaw knew Lightpaw couldn't see her staring, but it still felt rude anyways. Perhaps the other apprentice was just thinking or still checking for scents or something.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic