View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2018, 02:00 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @Merrypotatoes ]

A slight change in warmth by a silvery female's side awoke her from her slumber. She felt refreshed, but still fairly exhausted. You're a queen. It's what you do. Toms will never understand. Sighing, she began to move the moss off of herself, careful to not disturb her nearly six-moon-old kits like they had disturbed her. Quietly, she exited the warm nursery and took a deep breath of fresh air- which was quickly rushed out as she stepped into a deep puddle. Gasping, Jaystorm looked at her surroundings. The camp was covered in water and deep, muddy puddles. Glancing at her own legs, now caked with soupy mud, she shivered. Newleaf sucks. Picking her way through mud, water, and cats, she finally found a semi-dry spot towards the center of the clearing in which she sat to clean herself.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯