View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2018, 07:27 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Let's just take a walk then and catch whatever we may come across. If that's alright with you of course." Cherrypaw added after a moment. The she-cat cocked her head to the side and watched Lightpaw closely, wondering why he was keeping his eyes closed. She blinked her blue eyes a few times before suddenly feeling awkward. Cherrypaw knew Lightpaw couldn't see her staring, but it still felt rude anyways. Perhaps the other apprentice was just thinking or still checking for scents or something.
"Well then," He laughed,"I guess I don't have to be on high alert if were just going to walk, huh?" He then opened his eyes, head turned to Cherrypaw. Lightpaw felt as if his senses were growing dimmer after he opened his eyes, even though it really didn't affect anything. He passed up to Cherrypaw's side,"Where are we headed then?" He asked.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.