View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2018, 05:03 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The High School Life [PRIVATE RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post
Name: Sam Uni Ken Elu(called suke and does not mind)/ Rosie Rosa Rose
looks: https://smileholic20.files.wordpress...pg?w=600&h=848 / https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/59/c8/5...o-red-hair.jpg
perso: Emotoinless at mostly all times but kind. They both act by who they are around. Mysteious person. / she is a shy girl but it doesn't stop her from doing what she loves. Her kind heart and her will to help others is not hard to find
sexualtiy: Homo/ straight
other: I have no autocorrect and on a flip phone as you know. And my fingers will hurt but lets do this
((Aww, Suke is so cute! :3
And let's start out with Justin and Suke first, see how it goes, then we will role play Eric and Rose later.
And please Quote my posts because it'll be easier for me to find your replies that way.

All right, let's get this thing going! :3 ))

It was a bright, sunny day, albeit a bit humid, and the sun's rays warmed the atmosphere. The school courtyard was crowded with students, the air filled with loud and mingled chatter. It was lunch hour, the favorite time of day for most. Some students were singing, some whispering, but most were just... talking. In the midst of all this activity was a short, dark haired boy, his turquoise eyes flickering around nervously. He wasn't sure if anyone was laughing at him, but quite a few were staring, smirks on their faces. The boy swallowed, holding his books tightly to his chest, his eyes downcast as he walked faster towards a shady corner of the courtyard, where he hoped was the safest place where he could be left alone. He closed his eyes tightly, speed walking now. Was that a laugh he just heard...?
He suddenly slammed into someone, gasping loudly as his glasses fell from his face and his books tumbled from his hands. His yoai manga, his sketchbook, his binder, and his textbooks, they all fell to the ground. He almost fell from the collision, somehow gathering his balance.

♡ character page wip ♡