Old April 8th, 2018, 08:32 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird's eyes widened distress and fear clear in them, "Chestnutkit and Tempestkit were both fussing... does that mean they're g-g-going to die?" Gorsebird sniffled possessively picking up Tempestkit and lying him down in her paws putting the two brothers together for fear that something would happen to them, "YES YOU DID!!" She then shrieked all but throwing a tantrum over a single sentence her mate had uttered, "Stormglare I want a walk! I want to go on a walk now! And I want you to pick flowers for me to put in my fur and compliment me and talk about how I'm the best Mummy in the clan!" She wailed deciding to pull out her fur in a fit of upset to show how unstarly stressed she was. "Will you find a queen to watch the babies so we can do that...please?" Gorsebird whimpered shifting as she started to all but drown in her own tears, "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you're b-b-being s-s-so m-m-m-m-mean t--t-tt-t-to m--m-me!" She sputtered believing Stormglare's last sentence was him being sarcastic and snarky with her. Her! The mother of seven of his kits and anymore if they ever decided to have any others. @Panda @Ninjasinsocks @Morgan @The Fallen Queen
[ i blame gorsebird's screeching for one of the kits going deaf. *^* ]

stormglare blinked, he just said that it meant the opposite. "huh? no. fussing is good! i mean, it means that they are heathy and are strong enough to make a fuss. " he mewed, as if to show affection, he lean down to chestnutkit and tempestkit to give them a small lick. "your alive and well, aren't ya?" he was irrupted by gorsebird's screech. his ears pin to his skull, did she have to yell right in his ear? he slowly lift his head and the moment stormglare met her gaze, she started to splutter out orders. he was unsure of what he did to trigger this tantrum. that wasn't a new feeling. stormglare blinked, rising to his paws. "beauty, please stop hurting yourself !! okay, okay. we can.. go on a walk, i'll do all of that. you need to breath, i understand. " he glance around the nursery. he had to socialize. he couldn't believe they were leaving the newborn kits after barely a couple hours! stormglare finally talked to a queen and got them to watch the kits. he came back, "bumbleleaf said she will take care of them. unless you wish for a different queen?" he felt like he would regret asking that. he took a small step back, what did he say WRONG?! "how? nevermind that, I'm sorry for whatever i said. " stormglare replied.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc