View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2018, 08:57 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
[ i blame gorsebird's screeching for one of the kits going deaf. *^* ]

stormglare blinked, he just said that it meant the opposite. "huh? no. fussing is good! i mean, it means that they are heathy and are strong enough to make a fuss. " he mewed, as if to show affection, he lean down to chestnutkit and tempestkit to give them a small lick. "your alive and well, aren't ya?" he was irrupted by gorsebird's screech. his ears pin to his skull, did she have to yell right in his ear? he slowly lift his head and the moment stormglare met her gaze, she started to splutter out orders. he was unsure of what he did to trigger this tantrum. that wasn't a new feeling. stormglare blinked, rising to his paws. "beauty, please stop hurting yourself !! okay, okay. we can.. go on a walk, i'll do all of that. you need to breath, i understand. " he glance around the nursery. he had to socialize. he couldn't believe they were leaving the newborn kits after barely a couple hours! stormglare finally talked to a queen and got them to watch the kits. he came back, "bumbleleaf said she will take care of them. unless you wish for a different queen?" he felt like he would regret asking that. he took a small step back, what did he say WRONG?! "how? nevermind that, I'm sorry for whatever i said. " stormglare replied.

(Yeah, quietness definitely isn't her forte XD)

"B-b-b-but...b-b-but....b-b-b-b-but you said fussing was a bad thing just a few minutes ago now it's suddenly the best thing in the world!?" Gorsebird questioned shaking with a silent rage and yet at the same time she was so sad, "my precious babus are going to ddddddddddddiiiiiiiieeeeeee!" She bawled in a way trying to spite Stormglare by tugging out her fur harder causing it to bleed. "Will you get m-me my favorite type of flower too? And make me a pretty blossom crown so I can brag to the other q-q-queens about how much my S-s-stormy cares and pampers me?" Gorsebird questioned even more tears threating to spill if the tom even said a single word that wasn't along the lines of 'of course'. "Bumbleleaf!? You want that numbskull to care for our newborns!? No. Try to get Seedswirl she's lovely and clever, unlike Bumbleleaf who has the brain capacity of a dead mouse!" Gorsebird meekly wailed trying to be as quiet as possible so the queen wouldn't hear her, "An apology doesn't count if you don't know what you did wrong!" She bewailed staring at the large around of yanked out fur and now blood making her feel a huge amount of regret. @Panda @Ninjasinsocks @Morgan
@The Fallen Queen

Last edited by Tavvi; April 8th, 2018 at 10:58 PM.