View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Twilighteye burst into a purr of approval, her expression pleased. Her blind gaze had an impressed look. She flopped over onto her back, allowing her belly to soak up a bit of sun. She closed her eyes as she spoke. "I was never made into an official warrior, due to obvious reasons, but I would have loved to learn how to fight. I learned a little bit, like how to sense where my opponent is by scent and sound, but I could never be in a real fight. I can't hunt at all, but what I always wanted was to be a fighter..." she laughed bitterly. "But, I knew it would never happen, not when I'm unable to see..." her soft voice trailed off, her eyes opening, revealing a sad gleam. "I... always wondered, why me? Why was I the one born blind? Why did StarClan do this to me...? I eventually learned to accept it, but... truthfully, I still wonder every day..." she fixated her blind gaze to the sky above her, deep in thought, her expression soft and sad.
StarClan did it for a reason *he said* just like they took away my family we may not understand it now but we will someday *he said brusing his tail up and down your stomach*