View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Twilighteye nodded, allowing him to rub her back with his tail. It was comforting. She was surprised at how quickly their situation went from her comforting him to him comforting her. She was glad to have someone to relate to. She then opened her eyes. She strained to see something, anything, but, as per usual, she failed. She lifted her head to perk her ears as she listened to what was going on around her. The sounds swam around in her head like waves of water. She shook her head, pinning her ears back a second before raising them again. She rested her head on her friend's shoulder again. She was silent for a few moments, before she finally spoke. "What... what is it like to be able to see...?" She asked wistfully.
Seeing is a good thing and a bad thing you don't want to see your friend hurt but you can also see the flowers and being able to see your mate it's wonderful but it has some bad things you don't want to see *he said*