View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2018, 07:28 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw nodded sympathetically, "yeah, I get it. Stories? Not any that I remember, though most of the elders do tell great stories." She shrugged and smiled, rubbing her eyes and yawning, "I think all of the running around I've been doing has finally caught up with me." She shook her head violently, trying to wake herself up, "But I gotta stay awake in case the clan needs me!" The apprentice reached down and nibbled on the bird she was eating. When she heard Mudpaw's question, her ears perked up and her head tilted. She shrugged, "I dunno. Anything that Blazingstar gives me, I'll be happy to have! One day, I wanna become the deputy and be real strong! I wanna be a nice and strong deputy, just like Buttercupbreeze!" She giggled and pawed at the ground. "Don't you think her name is so pretty? Maybe I'll ask if I can have 'breeze' as my suffix, then StarClan will surely give me the strength of a deputy 'cause I'm honoring her," she rambled on, glancing around the clearing, hoping she might see the current deputy. Petalpaw laughed, "I look up to Blazingstar and Buttercupbreeze, I wanna be just like both of them. They got such good hunting and fighting skills. That's why I wanna be the leader, so I can be nice and then I can tell everyone to be nice to you, Wolfpaw!" The young cat didn't realize how naive she sounded, though her heart was in the right place.
Mudpaw twitched an ear he mrrowed in amusement he knew that petalpaw won't get to be deputy just by saying she wants to be and besides one she makes it sound all too easy and it probably won't happen just like that but he found the idea entertaining he imagined petalpaw as a leader ordering cats to be nice then a wide smile on his face could be seen as every cat in his little imagination yowled in horror or disagreement in being nice they would say in his mind " she's crazy! " or " she's torturing us! Starclan give us blazingstar back we can't handle being peaceful and nice it's killing us! " . Mudpaw snorted and giggled at his little scenario he came up with " you know it's not that easy petalpaw between you and other cats here id say that you'll have a chance in one to a million . But believing in things is a powerful thing . My with enough belief you might just cheat death itself . So keep that dream with you it might just come true . " he meowed with a flick of his tail " and yes buttercupbreeze is a unique and pretty name . And as for my warrior name I was thinking either mudpool or something more heroic . I always wanted to be one of those great hero's in the stories the elders tell . " he meowed his green eyes lit at the thought . Wolfpaw sat down and smiled " that's a very good goal to have petalpaw I'm sure it will help you excel in life . And she is a good deputy . Also that would be nice if everyone was nice but sadly we live in a timeline that's ...not as peaceful as far as I could tell " she meowed her tail wrapped around her front paws and she started humming a song which turned into slight singing " quietly he laughs he shaking his head creeps closer now....and softer than a shadow and quicker than flies " she sang .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )