View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Morgan

It was very common for the Skyclan leader to take walks, daily, into the territory. It was a habit he had indulged in since they first moved to this new land. At first it was just to get used to the entirety of the territory, and now, it was simply to keep himself in shape and to help clear his mind. It have him time to think, to breath. Sometimes other cats accompanied him on these strolls, but for the most part, he went alone, as he was now.
His brown paws padded along the forest floor silently, just barely stirring leaves as he brushed past them. It wasn't certain why he practiced walking silently all the time, perhaps it was something he never even noticed he did. And currently, it wasn't even on his mind. There was actually very little on his mind at the moment, his eyes were instead focused on his surrounding. Being in the territory made him happy, relaxed and brought one of his famous smiles to his muzzle. With it being new leaf, the canopy was now blooming with new life, blocking out a good majority of the sunlight, but letting a few shimmering patches through. A warm, gentle breeze swept through the forest, bringing with it the smell of the season itself. Everything was blooming, coming to life, whispering the promise of a bountiful Green leaf in just a few moons. And Grousestar couldn't wait. He'd begin to send hunting patrols into the old Dusk Syndicate territory to bring back even more food for the clan. They would thrive.
Diamond unknowingly walked through the Skyclan territory, looking around for any sign of a living creature. She was hoping to be found by somebody, since she was so young, but every time a cat helped her they would leave the next day. Diamond sniffed the air, scenting the Skyclan leader. Her feet froze to the ground as she let out a wail of terror. You think she would be happy to see another cat, but the leaders scent was very much different then what she was used to. 'Different scent! This cat has a different scent,' thought the kitten. Diamond found the urge to walk out in front of the Skyclan leader. "Hello?" called Diamond, starring at Groursestar.
@Duskflight;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; April 17th, 2018 at 01:07 AM.