View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2018, 04:27 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

Swallowshine poked her head around a rock, and saw Watertail sprawled out, cursing and sad. She dragged herself forward, unable to stop herself.
"Why?" She asked quietly. "You know just as well as I do, Dark Forest cats are using you for their own purposes. If some dead cat was really trying to help you, don't you think Starclan would be helping you?" Swallowshine's heart was beating wildly. I'm only trying to keep you safe. She thought desperately hoping Watertail would understand.
“Starclan is worthless.” Watertail rasped flatly. “I tried so hard to save Amberfire, I begged to them! They wouldn’t listen.” She looked towards her sister, and sat up, slowly, with a heave. “You have no idea how much I loved that little spark. Turns out she fled like a cat from a wildfire. I love you too, and I’m not letting that go. Starclan can’t help me, so why should I praise them?” She meowed, closing her eyes slowly. Her heart had stopped hurting so long ago, but a block like cold ice had risen in her chest. “And neither of my mentors would ever try to hurt me, unless they were teaching me how to be a better warrior. Think of all the things I learned! I’ve learned a lot of moves Shadowclan knows!” She paused. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have betrayed your trust. But for once, let’s just see how this unravels?” She meowed, looking at her paws.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!