View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2018, 05:03 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

Swallowshine shook her head sadly at her sister's arrogance, a wistful look in her eye that seemed way beyond her moons. But before she could nod in agreement, a sudden ball of realization dropped on Swallowshine. This is Amberfire's fault! She left us. She made Watertail turn to the Dark Forest for answers. "This is Amberfire's fault." She hissed, jumping to her paws. "She's the one that made you go to the Dark Forest." She growled, speaking her thoughts aloud. "She left you like this. She left us." Just like that, her anger was gone, and she wanted to curl up into a ball and wail. But she didn't. I need to stay strong, for Watertail.
“No, Amberfire was lured away.” She hissed bitterly. “I wouldn’t blame her. She was... stolen. Yes.” She trailed off, glaring into the distance. “She was wrong, but she wasn’t the fault. I have no idea who was.” She hissed. She knew she was splitting mouse tails. She knew she shouldn’t have trained in the Darkforest, but she needed someone to blame. Someone to say, it’s all your fault! You left me! But she knew, deep down, she had no right to say any of the sort.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!