View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2018, 05:41 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Empress Of Evil (sorry it's so short! I had to type it rather fast!)

As she padded back into camp, Servalwing's mind whirled with thought. She had started out with a solo border patrol, and right in the middle of it had run into Rowanflower, RiverClan's deputy. Tensions seemed to fluctuate daily between ShadowClan and RiverClan, so the warrior had been unaware of what to except. Of course, nothing too serious had happened, otherwise she would be reporting it to Goldenstar straight away. Instead, she headed towards the fresh-kill pile and deposited her plump crow on top of the pile. Hopefully it would add to the Clan in a good way - with newleaf in full swing, they needed all the prey they could get. The snow was thawing, only a few patches remaining, which meant more prey would be starting to come about.

Servalwing lifted her head and glanced around camp, her tail tip twitching as she observed her Clanmates. Nothing seemed too out of place, though she knew that the battle not even a moon ago still lingered in their minds. Her heart ached, and she wished desperately that she could've been in that battle. Instead, she had stayed back, a little sick, deciding to pass up the Gathering. A part of her was glad, but the majority of her wished she had been there to fight alongside her Clanmates. "I'm sure there will be another. Peace never seems to stay long," she murmured with a sigh, shaking her head. Her eyes glittered with thought as she found a sunny patch of the clearing where the sun flittered through the pine trees. A purr rumbled in her chest as she sat down, closing her eyes and allowing the weak, albeit warm, rays of sunlight to wash over her light coat.