View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2018, 10:06 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

Dawnpaw shook her head, nudging her mentor's shoulder playfully. "You aren't that old yet!" She laughed. "And i'm glad I get to be your first apprentice! I can't wait until training starts." Her blue eyes sparkled mischievously. She glanced back at the apprentice's den. Where's Duskpaw? She wondered, flicking her tail a bit irritably.
She gave an awkward smile in reaction of Dawnpaw nudging at her shoulder. She frankly wasn't very used to being so playful and friendly with someone she'd just met, her shy nature causing her to be a bit timid. "Well as long as I'm not that old." She responded back with a friendly, but quiet tone. "I'm glad you are too. I think we'll get along just fine." She gave her a warm nose touch, before noticing the apprentices tail. She could tell it's motion indicated she was a bit irritated, and she suddenly became self-conscious because of it. Oh no, did I say something wrong? She ponded why Dawnpaw was acting this way, scared she might have done something to cause her annoyance.