View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2018, 08:44 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

@mompaws @Celestial

with alabasterpaw's comment, the tuxedo molly gave a huff, stomping her paw in mock anger. "shut up," she whined, ears flattening momentarily. shaking her head, irispaw followed the other's gaze, her own flitting between interest and disdain. black tail sweeping against the ground, the molly turned her head sharply, hearing an unfamiliar voice. who is that? irispaw blinked, tilting her head to the side as she examined the cat that had approached them, violet irises darkening momentarily.
once she heard what the other apprentice had said, she stifled a snort, narrowing her pupils to slits. "if death is a filthy as this, i'd much rather remain alive," she purred maliciously, black-and-white fur rustling along her spine. "clearly, after you die, you become a lazy lump of transparent fur that can barely do anything useful." irispaw huffed, a smirk pulling at her lips.
even as she spoke, the apprentice stepped closer to alabasterpaw, ready to pounce if needed. their shoulders touched, albeit being very little. in the dark forest, irispaw felt all heat sucked from their bodies, bringing only the cold suffering that the place held. don't get yourself killed, idiot. her nostrils flared, claws poking into the ground before being retracted into their sheathes. she looked upon the deceased she-cat, examining every little detail that she could find. only a frostbitten soul remained within her, causing irispaw to think deeply. is that what i am to become?