View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2018, 12:19 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Littlelion gasped playfully. "A whole week! But I'd die." The maine coon tom told her. He widened his pupils trying to look as insistent as a kitten. Though it just made him look silly. Truly he was just happy to be with Flamebird, she was perfect for him. No cat in SkyClan could deny that. His love for her seamed to grow more each sunrise like paths warmth of new leaf each day. The tabby's purr met his mate's in both love and joy. Such joy. Only a purr coming from him Littlelion lessened as Flamebird asked were he had gone. "Yeah Auroraflame had me lead a hunting party." He answered the flame colored molly licking her cheek gently. "I'm sorry I was gone when you woke." The tom added softly.
She purrs softly “ than don’t do it again you big goof” she says warmly as he explained himself for leaving her alone. She smiles softly as she presses her nose against her cheek “ it’s okay. I will forgive you.. this time, next time my love wake me please” She says softly as she rubs her head against his. She let out a loud, joyful purr, she was happy, she was warm and her heart like usual was beating a song only for him and him alone. All she could think about was him and him alone she wonders each moment of the day, on how she managed to get someone as kind and as loving as Littlelion than at the end of each day. She gets her answer, because starclan wanted them to be together and she wasn’t complaining.