View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2018, 12:00 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

@Celestial @hiraeth

"Well, you'll both be glad to know that this is what you'll become after death. So, get used to it. " Sarcasm almost dripped from the strings of words, with a face full of disdain and disgust; although the she-cat was all but too honest. The truth hurt, and not just metaphorically.
The caramel molly rose a sharp brow at the duo, carefully tracing over their bodies as if they were some delicate fragments. They were young: apprentices, at the least. Being a mother herself -- although her kits may not like to refer to her as that anymore -- Littlelizard was well aware of the sass that youths could hold. She could only hope that the both of them would grow out of it, otherwise her own venomous side could unleash itself. Fire versus fire wasn't known to be a great thing. She swung her neck around in a circular motion, stretching it out, before eventually letting it go back to its usual position. With her auds swivelling around upon their axis, somewhat lackadaisical in their movements, the she-cat couldn't help the crooked smirk that fluttered on to her lips. A hefty sigh broke through her build, pushing her solar plexus outwards, as well as her chest. Then, the toffee-coated molly brightened up. She feigned a soft expression; motherly and innocent. Taking a pawstep towards the two apprentices, she spoke:
"Why would I be scared?" she then turned to the pointed feline, multifaceted hues flickering to their form. Littlelizard may have been short, but her harsh gaze and cold tone could make up for her lack of height any day. "Don't you remember where you are? There isn't anything as scary as this, and I've seen a lot of things that can wreak fear into your body." Every now and then her eyes would blink in this somewhat oblivious manner, as if she was completely unaware of the stern words that had just tumbled through her lips. Yet, as soon as it was all over, her expression went back to a sarcasm-laced poker-face. One brow remained raised, the other still in its usual placing. She was difficult to understand, yet Littlelizard mainly did things in an ironic fashion. Or, to simply spite on others. She enjoyed being odd and spontaneous, with an added hint of 'don't sass with the sasser'.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; April 20th, 2018 at 03:52 PM.