View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 02:14 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
For @Gusty ))

Winterkit sat in the territory. 'Where did mama go? We are only 3 moons!' She thought getting a little scared. She looked at her brother Smokekit, "Smokekit where did mama go?" She asked she knew he didnt know but he might have remembered where she went! 'Winterkit you are going to be in so much trouble when you get back! Wait... Where is camp! All I remember is running from a scary.... fire' Her thoughts swirled through her head. She didnt notice she was shaking. When she did notice she stoped herself, "Smokekit?" She looked back at him, he was laying down on the cold floor. She got scared again, "Smokekit?! Smokekit! Smokekit are you okay!" She squeaked a little louder.

Smokekit slowly opened his left eye. The one with the white spot, he saw the worry in his sisters eyes. "Winterkit? Winterkit whats wrong?" He asked, She looked sleepy. She asked him her question again, "No... I haven't seen mama...." He looked down, he was scared he didnt want Winterkit to know it though. He looked for a warrior. "Winterkit look for a warrior they can help us!" He mewed, he looked at her again, "Wait.. you should sleep" She nodded and closed her eyes. He looked around hoping a warrior would find them before anything else
Breezycloud's gaze then laid on the kits below her, on the ground. She locked her eyes with Winterkit. "What- what are your names again?" The calico warrior asked, not quite remembering them. For some reason, it seemed like an important question to ask. But while she was awaiting for the kit's response, her mind wandered off.
Their mother was missing... she remembered that feeling. When the young warrior was a mere kitten, she was always afraid when her mother wandered off. She was always skittish. These kits were already brave compared to her, many moons ago.
"I'm going to help you." Breezy said, letting her gaze lay on Smokekit. The tom looked awfully tired and afraid. His attitude was almost like her, when the fire raged through WindClan territory. "I'll try to help, at least.." the female said, creasing her brow. "I can't guarantee anything."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::