View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2018, 12:18 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Today was a special day. It was the day his apprentice was to be given her warrior name. Blazingstar's stride was filled with pride and confidence as he made his way up the Breezerock before settling down at the edge to look down at his clanmates. Things have been pretty good since new-leaf was bringing them prey. Everyone was growing stronger once more and recently they hadn't had much issue with ThunderClan or RiverClan. The Gathering was something else and he was to soon depart to SkyClan to talk to Grousestar.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he called, clearing his throat afterwards so he could speak clearly once his clanmates had gathered.

@The Loner Forever
First, he would address a different apprentice in need of her warrior name. She deserved recognition just as much as his apprentice did. "Birdpaw, please step forward," he spoke and gave her a moment to react. Then he raised his gaze to the sky. It was a clear day, no clouds could be seen giving a clear view to StarClan. "I, Blazingstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn," he paused, looking down at her. "Birdpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
"I do!"
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Birdpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Birdrose. StarClan honors your loyalty and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan!" he called, finishing her ceremony before turning to the next one.

@Spirit
"Ferretpaw!" he spoke, his eyes shining brightly at his apprentice now. This was a milestone for them both. Ferretpaw would be his first successfully trained apprentice. She had come so far and he was happy to be there with her each step of the way. " I, Blazingstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn," he paused, doing his best not to choke on his own words, "Ferretpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do!"
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ferretpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Ferretsprint. StarClan honors your loyalty, quick thinking and speed, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan!" he called, finishing her ceremony and waving his tail to signal the end of the clan meeting.

He jumped down to congratulate them both, his most meaningful one towards Ferretsprint.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL