View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2018, 01:25 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Loners life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsher View Post
Can i join*

Viper (DONT JUDGE THE NAME) rolled over to find her brother doughnut had woken her up. "Pssttt... I think we intruded another cats territory!" Whispered Doughnut . "Arrrggghhh not again!! Can't we stay somewhere? For StarClans sake were only kits!" Groaned Viper. They heard somecats arguing( thats u tazzy and Honeystorm!!!) about something. "I'll go out " offered Viper and stepped out and said as loud as she could, "Hi!!! My name is Viper and im only 5 moons old and i have a brother named doughnut and we are not kittypets we used to be warriors but my clan, DawnClan got destroyed and some kittypets renamed my brother, Doughnut but thay kept MY name the same but i dont know why?" Everyone turned to her (ur turn.... Hahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahah its a cliffhanger!!!)
I’ll make another cat to interact here)
Snow turned to look at the new comer. “Oh...hello,” she blinked at them in surprise. “I’ve heard of Dawnclan. I’m sorry about it’s destruction,” the beautiful white cat curled her tail over her paws.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^