View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
fireflare only raised a brow. he stood up a bit more, but still having the front part of body towards the ground, his butt wiggling in the air childishly,"who says i still cant tackle you?" he joked, using his hind legs to pounce forward on the leader, catching his neck in between his front arms in some sort of hug like position,the rest of his body flopping on top of the others carelessly,"oh look, i have blazingstar in my grasp! i thought nine lives were suppose to give you extra funk, Mr.star." he chuckled, swatting playfully at the other toms ear. he couldn't remember the last time he got to relax like this, under the chilly sun, doing absolutely nothing with his best friend.

Blazingstar gasped dramatically as Fireflare landed on top of him. Heelllppp!!" he called in a amused cry. His eyes were alight with play and his ears flicked back and forth with each swat the other orange tom landed on his ears. His back paws pummeled into Fireflare's stomach lightly as a response. Blazingstar eventually went limp and just stared at Fireflare, his whiskers twitching in amusement. "No extra funk here, just extra fluff," he replied, attempting to shove Fireflare off again. He wasn't putting much force into what he was doing, just small shoves and bats.
@king kaleb!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 30th, 2018 at 03:07 PM.