Old April 30th, 2018, 09:51 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@blue jellie
[Fleetpaw & Cloudedpaw]

“If I place this stick here, that should line up with that one, then the rock will stay stable, and the leaf.... Yes!” A pale colored tomcat sat alone just outside of camp, his sky blue eyes focused intently on the task at hand. His paws were moving swiftly over the project he was working on, fiddling with the leaves and twigs that were part of it. The young apprentice was trying his best to create a structure out of sticks and leaves and rocks. Heather was also an added bonus to it. If anyone was around right now, they could probably literally see the wheels in the tom’s head turning as he worked. Always the one with a quick, intelligent mind, Cloudedpaw seemed to think a whole fox-bound in front of any other cat. Even at his young age, he had an incredible mind.
Sitting back, Cloudedpaw admired his handy-work. To most, it probably would just look like a bunch of leaves and twigs piled on top of each other with rocks strewn around. But Cloudedpaw saw a structure, something strong and sturdy, that an animal could possibly live in. Like the dens in their camp. Letting out a satisfied sigh, Cloudedpaw got to his paws to look for more heather to decorate it with. An added flair was a his signature.
Trudging out of camp slowly, a calico she-cat snorted. Of course she had to be the one to pay for the blame of putting the fire ants in her sister’s nest. It wasn’t as though she’d done it alone! Silentpaw just got out of it because she was mute. It wasn’t fair- not that Fleetpaw would want to be in her mute sister’s paws, but still, the blame shouldn’t entirely rest on her alone. It’s not like I was the one who came up with the idea... and executed it with Silentpaw watching... yeah! I’m a clean slate. She shook her multicolor head crossly, brown eyes slotted. With a sharp exhale, Fleetpaw remembered her mentor’s words: Look at you, barely six moons old and already in trouble more than a few times! Grow up, Fleetpaw. No one can do it for you. Gritting her teeth, she snarled in her head, I’ll show you who’s grown up! She had been assigned to take care of the elders for a moon due to her continuous pranks. It wasn’t too bad so far, but she knew the worst was yet to come. An entire week of doing bedding for every elder in the Clan. The young feline shuddered. She could hardly imagine doing the nasty, backbreaking work day after day for seven, long, 24 hours. And Fleetpaw knew she’d be counting every one. Stomping through the forest and not caring who heard her or who cared, the female began to rip moss off of a nearby tree harshly and messily, cutting and stripping thick, uneven slices, that she’d probably be yelled at for in the future. But she didn’t care. Instead, she slowly calmed herself, and began to strip it more evenly, more carefully- though the anger wasn’t totally drained from her soul, she managed to slow her actions into more manageable ones.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯