View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2018, 07:34 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar met his former apprentice halfway, touching noses with her before sitting down contently. "You've done so well. You're going to make WindClan more proud within the next few moons, I just know it," he replied happily, giving Ferretsprint a wide smile. "Guess this means you can go on patrols by yourself now, excited about that?" he inquired, before it dawned on him how much she had grown. They used to go on every patrol together, but now she didn't need him hovering like that anymore. She could go do her own thing and live the full life of a clan cat.

Ferretsprint looked at Blazingstar, her eyes shining with pride and happiness. As he mentioned doing the patrols by herself, a bit of a cringe went over her face, and she gave her now former mentor a bit of a grin.
"Well, it's certainly something I'll have to get used to. Even though I have my full name now.. I almost still can't, you know, believe it. It's as if all this is a dream"
She mumbled, looking at the leader with a bit of a sheepish look. She had always looked to him for comfort and answers, and now she was fully trained and had to do almost everything by herself. It felt weird and off. But she was sure that in a few days time, she would already have gotten used to it.

Last edited by Spirit; May 1st, 2018 at 07:34 AM.