View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2018, 06:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

(( @Lonestar23 @Broken Madness ))
I'm doing lots of track stuff so my posts will be quite short

Shiverlight felt he crushing pain of dogbloods paw on her head and his claws sinking deeper into her cheek causing her to cry out again. Msot of the words he had said where dulled out because he was crushing her head, the only thing she was focused on was the pain she felt in her side and head. For a minute she could vaguely make out the topic of her kits which caused a churning in her belly make her paws churn the air in fear. They had slipped her mind he whole day, the whole night in fact. Now she was concerned about their safety, even if they weren't exactly developed too far yet. She began to thrash around now still throng to ignore the searing pain on the left side of her head and escape. She lashed her claws out at any part of dogblood before wenching herself backwards using her legs to propel herself backwards and away from dogblood, she rolled away from him just beyond the treeline where the shadow of the lowering sun seemed to hide her for a moment. She lay there with her paws splayed out and her teeth bared whole her eyes squinted shut, she didn't expect the crazy dark brown Tom to come chasing here after her, in fact she half expected charmpelt to have intervened and got dogblood while he was off guard, bough the blood was pounding in her ears she could hardly hear what was going on just a few fo lengths away.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord