View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2018, 08:41 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Lunar meeting place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Luna jumped when the cat approached her. She admired his friendly welcome, but the whole territory thing was annoying. "Territory is just a word for cats to scared to let the rest of the world in," She said confidently, hoping she didn't offend the tom. Luna's ears pricked as she heard the thunder roll in the distance. Luna bounced up and down happily. Thunder meant rain, Luna loved rain. "I'm Luna!" She purred, "Your names a lot like mine! That's cool!" Luna sniffed at the tom curiously, and walked around him her eyes wide with excitement.
Lunar thought deeply about what she said about territories, and watched the she-cat (That he assumed was around his age) circle him and get excited about the Thunderstorm.
“Rain after the storm means the forest will get greener!” He said, getting excited that SOMEONE is hanging out with him. He usually doesn’t get visitors that at least appreciated his presence. He wondered if the she-cat was harmful but quickly jumped to the conclusion she wasn’t
“Hey, wanna stay at my den for the storm?” He tilted his head at the small cave behind him.