View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Breezycloud flicked her tail at the two kits, and her head snapped in sudden understanding. First, where was everyone? The old camp was in ruins, so... ah. They must have relocated it somewhere else, obviously. The problem was, in which direction was the new camp? If she could find the location of the new camp, then she could most likely find Dragonsoul there. That seemed like an excellent plan, and the molly was proud for thinking up it. Her confidence peaked and her tail raised up.

The calico smiled, turning her head towards the two younglings. "I guess she's in camp, with everyone else." Breezy shrugged. "We should find it. I just don't know where it is... do you know?" It was a strange feeling; asking 3-moon-old kittens questions that she genuinely didn't know the answer to.

"Are you two strong enough to walk?" Was her next question. They seemed awfully fatigued.
Smokekit nodded, "As long as we think about getting to that nursery to sleep in!" He sounded positive, for once he was usually the negative one. He smiled and looked at Winterkit she looked more tired then him, 'I have to stay positive! Even if I don't want to!' He looked back at Breezycloud, "Where should we start looking for the camp at?" He asked hoping that if they had ideas it would be a lot simpler. Then again he doesnt know where anything is.

"Smokekit we dont even know where anything is!" Winterkit mewed she looked over at him, 'Being the negative one is really easy!' It is like they switched places. They where still the exact opposite of each other but they seemed to switch places. She looked at Breezycloud too, "Even If we dont know where anything is, you do... So do you know where we could start looking?" She mewed