View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2018, 05:59 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Ashnose had been chosen to be Mistpaw's mentor after all! Excitement burned in his paws and his heart was still racing from the ceremony. All of the gray tom's hard work was paying off. He was so excited to serve ShadowClan by training its kits to become great warriors, even if this one wasn't truly a ShadowClan kit. He'd make sure that no cat would question Mistpaw's loyalty. Although her blood may not reflect it, she'll be a warrior loyal to ShadowClan and ShadowClan alone. She was young and Ashnose had lots of time to mold her into whatever he needed to.

"Alright, Mistpaw," Ashnose mewed, unable to hide his excitement. His entire body itched to begin the she-cat's training. "How about a tour of the territory to begin your training?" The British Shorthair remembered that this was the first thing he had wanted to do when he got his apprentice name. Perhaps Mistpaw would feel the same. He'd still take her on the tour even if she didn't want to, however. Ashnose wanted to establish clear boundaries between Mistpaw and the other Clans as soon as possible to ensure she wouldn't have any doubts and run back to RiverClan.

@Tazzy

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic