View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2018, 10:49 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Florence + machine
[I'm so sorry this is late.]

Oceanfur pushed herself though the entrance of camp and out into ShadowClan's territory. A lush pine tang hung in the air like fog mangling with the musty smells of the damp earth. Orange pine needles covered the grown with sprouts of green grass pushing around them. Over head the tall tree's branches strached out cover the sky with their thick green needles like feathers on a bird. It was a peaceful morning, frogs chirping in the distant while birds song a sweet remedy. It was a good day for hunting, or just a walk with your best friend.

Turning her head, the blue gray molly glanced over at Galetuft and was pleased to see the black molly following her. It was nice to be out in the open pine grove the sweet scents of her home calmed her nerves and helped get her mind of of things. "What would you like to do?" She asked her best friend. The blue tented warrior was just glade to be away from camp if she was honest with herself. She felt trapped if she was stuck in camp all day, that was one reason she Eastlake she wasn't a queen and hoped n ever to be one.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all