View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2018, 06:52 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

[ wow this is laaaaate even for me ]

Windygale sighed. When he was chosen to be deputy, he didn't expect all of the attention that came with it. Cats wanting to interact with him; just seeing for the first time how dense the Clan really was. It was enough to make his head throb. Why Goldednstar hed chosen him ove all of the more qualified, more suitible cats, he didn't know. But obviously the leader saw... something in Windygale. He just had to find it and-

"Aah!" he wailed as he ran headfirst into a pine, his already girlish voice jumping up a few octaves. Though it seemed no cat was around, he was immediately flustered, and regained control of his voice. Deep in his thoughts, he hadn't seen the pine looming in front of him. He felt with a paw on the fuzzy fur on his head, relieved when he felt nothing. Now that would have been embarassing. The new deputy, beaten by a tree!
@blue jellie
[ my fault! agh! ]

A loud exclamation from a the scent trail she was tracking caught her attention and she swiveled her ears, beginning to pick up the pace. If Windygale was in trouble, she couldn't do much, but she was a fast runner; she could distract the attacker. Even better, the deputy might just have eaten something, and Flashpaw could try to cure him. Bad idea. It'd be better to bring him to Daydream. But what if there wasn't time? What would she use? If he had swallowed a deathberry, there was a sort of plant that would make him puke the poison by the bramble bush on the far eastern border... what was it called? Yeah. Best to leave it to your mentor. Shaking the thoughts from her head, she growled at herself mentally. He's probably not even hurt! Trudging forwards, Flashpaw found the new deputy feeling around on his head, followed by a sigh of relief. "Everything okay?" the female asked hesitantly, stepping into full view as to help soften the blow of her presence. After all, she was light-footed and fairly quiet, along with an extremely dark pelt of black and gray. Her sudden appearance could be startling.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯