Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2018, 03:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: May Gathering

Nightpath walked behind the many shadowclan cats that were in a messy line into the clearing she saw that goldenstar was way in the front she was pretty far behind them . She snorted with a huff . The black she cat folded her ears back she didn't like this many cats all in one space making her afraid and already really frustrated she can handle a group of four warriors maybe five she can't handle this . But she kinda had to go along with it is a peace gathering after all. Peace...that's a kits dream . Peace is nothing but a tale . Nothing but something to hope for . Her eyes glowed in the shadows as she looked up at the night sky she saw the stars making her feel even more ...terrible. She wasn't a good cat . None the slightest . She knew that she will be heading to the dark forest when her time has passed but she honestly didn't care. Anywhere other then this...horror underneath her paws . She was always drawn to the dark she heard it's calls when she was alone and lately it seemed that was all the time.She tore her gaze away from the stars and looked around the mass of shadowclan cats searching for her mate sliverheart who was the only thing she actually loved she felt comfortable around her but as she looked around she couldn't seem to find her making a sinking feeling in her stomach arise. Nightpath saw that the massive messy line of cats had spilled out into a rather big clearing making her growl she stalked off to the right of the clearing with her head low and body a bit low to the ground her tail was twitching every now and then she spotted a good spot that was not inhabited by unfamiliar cats so she dashed toward it and sat down wrapping her tail around her paws now gazing around the clearing and blending in with the shadows " foxhearts" she hissed under her breath . She wasn't expecting anyone to talk to her since no one really ever does and she didn't mind .She released a sigh to calm herself .
@Fuzzyfeline.
@Fuzzyfeline

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 22nd, 2018 at 02:36 PM.