View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Not Here {Wolf RP- Official Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Okhmhaka awoke from a dreamless night, her mind still drowsy and unclear. Yawning, she stretched her white paws outwards, whining near the end of her yawn. Arching her back and standing up, she scraped together the small nest she had made for herself under a rock overhang. The rotted leaves were comfortable enough, and she finished making her bed. Gazing critically at her well-made nest, she nodded to herself and padded out of the cold den.
Blinking, her blue eyes adjusted quickly to the bright daylight of spring. The No-Kill season was over, and day had started returning to the howling tundras. The reborn sun hovering above the horizon glistened back from the white snow of the pack’s territory.
She shook out her fur, her tail lifted high in greeting as she glanced around and saw Dream, just exiting from his den. She barked to him, her ears at a neutral position to not show any friendliness or anger.
“Dream,” She greeted, padding towards him.
Dream saw Okhmhaka walk twords him and he perked his ears to show her friendlyness as he awaited what she had to say.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry