Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2018, 10:57 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: May Gathering

(Shadowclan, open)

Ashfeather followed behind the rest of Shadowclan as they spread out to enjoy the gathering. Not that many would due to high tensions ever since the battle. His yellow eyes flickered with worry and he prayed to Starclan a fight wouldn't break out again. The grey tom stood in the middle of the gathering area, lost. He wasn't sure who to talk to. Stick with cats within his clan? Or try and actually talk to some cats from the other clans? After all the gathering was intended for all five clans to share tongues over everything that happened the past moon or so.

(Thunderclan, open)

Patchpaw silently slipped in behind a large group of his clanmates. He was roughly 10 moons old, give or take a moon. He had lost track ever since he stopped talking to his siblings quite a few moons back. He even lost motivation to train. And his mother wasn't around much either so he was used to being alone. The apprentice craned his head to look towards where Shadowclan was settling down at. He had kin way over there...kin he had never met or seen. Kin whose names he'd only heard in nursery tales and bits of conversation at gatherings.

He moved halfway in the direction of the Shadowclan cats feeling curious.
All Patchpaw knew for certain was that he was somehow part of the Fuzz family which is predominantly in Shadowclan. Perhaps he'd talk to one of the cats he heard of? Perhaps.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it