View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: May Gathering [Leaders]

Running late wasn't something that the Skyclan leader actively tried to do, if anything, he much preferred to be early above all else. But perhaps he had put off heading to the gathering, the memories of the previous gathering still fresh in his mind. He needed to clear his head and get himself level again before he took his clan to the 'peaceful' gathering of clans. Despite taking the time to cool himself off and collect his thoughts, he was still deeply bothered by what had transpired. He would need to keep his eye on that Riverclan leader. He was hostile and unable to hold his own wagging tongue and if Grousestar wasn't careful, his own tongue could start wagging. He hoped not, he hoped he had the self control and he believed that, for the most part, he could control himself better than most of the other leaders. But regardless, he was weary of this gathering.
And yet here he was, padding his clan into the clearing where all of the other clans had gathered. His head wasn't held high, but level, his emerald gaze collected and neutral, and the lightest, pleasant smile fixed on his muzzle. However it was slightly less cheerful and upbeat than what it usually was. It wasn't forced, but it didn't hold the extreme optimism he had been known for.
Letting his clan filter in amongst the others, he made his way up to the true Seastones, easily making the bounds to join the other leaders. There were new faces, and he was glad to see that all of the other clans were here. Unlike the past gathering. There was plenty to catch up on that was for sure. Nodding his head politely to each and every leader, the Skyclan leader would quietly take his seat next to Blazingstar with no verbal greeting. His tail curled neatly around his paws and he allowed his shoulders to relax slightly. He would show no outward signs of tension, but he would allow his gaze to occasionally flicker over to the black tom that served as Riverclan's leader.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?