Dragged ya down below
Down to the devils show
To be his guest forever
Peace of mind is less than never
Hate to twist your mind
But starclan ain't on your side
An old acquaintance severed
Burn the world your last endeavor

Nightpath now 40 moons old is sick of playing the nice card . She's tried she has for her mate. But. It just doesn't seem to be enough for her clan.The Darkness just won't let her go . One night in her dream she is visited by Amberwatch which turns out to be her father who is trying to convince her that her clan and her mate despise her and fear her that they see her as a monster for her ways . It doesn't take her for long to accept that false information that he has given her but yet she isn't afraid of that fact like most cats will be . She..embraces the fact.

So sedated as they
Medicate your brain
And while you slowly
Go insane they tell ya
"Given with the best intentions
Help you with your complications"

Once Nightpath has woken up from her dream she is..different . She looks at her fellow clanmates and despise them all she even views them differently thinking that they all want to kill her but in reality they don't . Nightpath goes on a hunting patrol with Tom who senses that she is different and asks . They get into a conversation which soon leads to them verbal fighting slightly and Nightpath just snaps and kills him not wanting him to kill her instead . When Nightpath hides the evidence she resumes hunting like nothing ever happened . And that night in her dream she expects to see her father but ..She sees starclan cat which is her mother causing her to feel upset but not by much . The two talk and her mother tries to convince her that what she is doing is wrong , that she isn't a monster but will be when this madness is all over . If it ever will be over. Some feels are in the conversation and Nightpath being the cat she is claws at her and pushes her away deciding to ignore her mother and accept what her father says .

And I know you hear their voices (calling from above)
And I know they may seem real (these signals of love)
But our life's made up of choices (some without appeal)
They took for granted your soul
And it's ours now to steal

Nightpath is now pushing everyone away. Sinking deeper into the darkforests paws . She runs into sliverheart who just starts talking to her like any normal day but then sees the difference in Nightpath causing her to worry and asks . Nightpath spills what's been going on inside her head there is only a tiny bit of sweetness and kindness left in her soul it's up to sliverheart to save that bit if she truly loves Nightpath . But Nightpath knows that she will be heading to the darkforest either way and makes it difficult to be saved . Rest to tbrp.
(Ps song not mine and the lyrics are changed a bit to fit the plot again . )

Forms
Name
Looks ( for parents . Nightpath is a pitch black she cat with Amber eyes )
Personality
Role?
Mention me @Dreadful

@Ombre Party
@Liekki
@Broken Madness
@Fuzzyfeline .
@Silver Fishie

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 22nd, 2018 at 10:05 AM.