View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2018, 08:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: A FairyTail Roleplay |Roleplay, non signups.)

Jupiter stretched his arms and yawned he disliked mornings a lot he got dressed quickly soon he was tying his green scarf on and wrapping the green elastic around his right arm three times again . He needed to do this a lot he can't just wear the same dirty elastic now can he? He looked at himself in a window and shrugged " good as I'll ever be . " he said and walked off with his hands in the pockets of his jacket then he froze his eyes were wide . He forgotten someone ! " mimas!! " he yelled . Mimas is his best friend he growled and turned but as he did mimas ran out of the place she was all dressed and was now beside him " c'mon Jupiter . The others are already gone ! " mimas said her hands were holding the straps of her bag which was on her back her symbol showing on the back of her hand . Jupiter looked at mimas and his mouth was open " how did-..But you don't even talk to them . " Jupiter said now walking up to mimas who rolled her eyes " yeah but it doesn't mean I like to be late . Now you lead the way " she said and smiled and Jupiter groaned as he placed a hand on his head his eyes were closed " I always do " he said as his eyes opened up he ran up to the three and mimas followed/ran " guuys wait up! " he called he waved his hands ( so this good?)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 22nd, 2018 at 08:25 PM.