View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2018, 08:45 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ashflower reared up, grinning impishly at her sister. "Three... two... one..." She squared her shoulders and flicked her ears up. "Go!" She began running, pelting through the trees in an effort to get away from the other area and find somewhere with more prey. She slowed to a stop, trotting gently for a moment before settling back on her haunches and waiting. A brief shiver of grass and an anxious twitter was what alerted her to the sparrow nearby. She grinned. Those two points are all mine... She wiggled her haunches briefly, focusing her eyes right on where the prey was. Silence... then, a roar of adrenaline as Ashflower launched forward, sprinting towards the hidden sparrow. The flutter of wings and an alerted chirp was all that occurred before Ashflower knocked the bird down to the ground and snapped its neck. "One down, five to go." She hummed with a smile.
Ambersky bounded through the forest instantly, keeping her pawsteps as light as possible. It was hard to curb her energy and excitement, especially during games like this. But it was never really about winning for her... Though she could get competitive sometimes, in the end she enjoyed the game most of all. She paused and turned her head briefly, stopping when he heard a rustle in the bushes, and her eyes narrowed slightly. Then she leaned back on her paws, ready to lunge as a small mouse scuttled out of the leaves. She pounced, claws out, and managed to snap the small rodent's neck quickly and hopefully painlessly, letting out a small, breathless laugh before shaking her fur out. "Ah, this is fun." She mumbled, burying the prey quickly before taking off again.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust