View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@Leopardblaze

Seeing that Leopard was the first to approach, he would turn his full attention to her so that he could give her her name, and mentor. Dipping his head lightly to her, he would softly clear his throat before continuing on with first the name change.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Leopardpaw, for she is now a full apprentice of Skyclan. Leopardpaw, your mentor will be Dapplesplash { @Ombre Party }. Dapplesplash, you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own so you will be the mentor of this new apprentice and I hope you will pass down all of your knowledge onto her."

Allowing time for the clan to cheer the new name of the apprentice, he would begin to search for Safaia so that he could give her her new name as well.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?