View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2018, 08:52 PM

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Leopardblaze

Seeing that Leopard was the first to approach, he would turn his full attention to her so that he could give her her name, and mentor. Dipping his head lightly to her, he would softly clear his throat before continuing on with first the name change.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Leopardpaw, for she is now a full apprentice of Skyclan. Leopardpaw, your mentor will be Dapplesplash { @Ombre Party }. Dapplesplash, you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own so you will be the mentor of this new apprentice and I hope you will pass down all of your knowledge onto her."

Allowing time for the clan to cheer the new name of the apprentice, he would begin to search for Safaia so that he could give her her new name as well.

Listening to her new name she beamed with happiness, she was no longer a loner but an apprentice with a duty to fulfill. She spotted her new mentor, Dapplesplash's, tortoiseshell fur. She would teach her everything she would need to learn to one day become a warrior. Her eyes shining she greeted her mentor and awaited the next cat to be welcomed into the clan.
@Ombre Party