Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2018, 02:00 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Heatherfur's ears twitched as she picked up the softer tone Daydream now used to speak of Juniperpaw. It was drastically different than their first use of the name, a couple days back in RiverClan territory where she had been the one to deliver the horrible news of the former medicine cat's disappearance. "I hope to do her, and Geckoleaf, justice by serving RiverClan the best I can," she replied, nodding her head along slowly as she spoke. She really wanted to have RiverClan feel like home, and rid her chest of the longing for WindClan. As much as it felt like she was stepping out of the warrior world and into the world of StarClan and healing, it was hard to fully leave behind and forget about her heritage. But perhaps, because Daydream could relate to giving up their own path of warrior training, it would be easier. Plus, it was always a benefit to have a medicine cat who also knew the art of battle, right?
"Im sure you will." they replied. they were glad heatherfur wasnt trying to prove hersel fby being better than the past medicine cats, but trying to be just as good as them. it wasnt a competition. they felt longing. they wished geckoleaf and juniperpaw could see how things were going, how riverclan and shadowclan were coming along. they missed them so much it hurt sometimes, heatherfur had seen it up and close. "Surgestorm would be proud of you." they mewed. they wanted heatherfur to feel like cats believed in her. as when daydream had lost cats in their life, they hod no one to do that for them. no one telling them that they were doing just enough or to relax, no one telling them that they were something. they felt..whole, sayign it to someone else so she didnt feel as they did once. "I look forward to picking up your training in a few days, im sure flashpaw will be excited. she loves meeting new cats."