Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2018, 06:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
"I think StarClan are the crazy ones for allowing it," Heatherfur pointed out matter-of-factly. After all, it was a sign from them and a visit from Willowshade that had led her to RiverClan. The ranks within the Clans were changing so much, she had to wonder if it was all apart of some bigger plan. She chuckled a bit though at the last statement. "I feel like medicine cats are allowed to be a bit crazy though. After all the patients I've had to see, and working with what little knowledge I have from Surgestorm, there are times I feel crazy." No major injuries had been brought to her attention so far, only minor cuts and scrapes, and it made Heatherfur relax a bit.

(Should Heatherfur notice at all Shinefang's accusations towards Fallenstar? Or not? ^^ @Charmer )
@starfall
I was hoping to keep the RP between me and starfall, but as for whether Heather would notice? I have no problem with that. First of all, Daydream is close enough to notice and Heathfur is close enough to Daydream to speak to them.

Star? Opinion?