View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:38 PM

Default Re: DETERMINATION [Undertale AU Roleplay][Private]

Chara automatically looped an arm around Frisk's shoulders, looking down at her with brief concern before narrowing his eyes and looking in the direction Frisk pointed. Sure enough, it was the only clear path to take; everything else was shrouded in darkness, and he didn't doubt that they were surrounded by walls considering the constant echo bouncing back and forth. He nodded, squeezing Frisk's hand and taking a step forward hesitantly. "I wonder why it's all lit up." He mumbled under his breath before moving forward a little more confidently and keeping Frisk close to him. His heart seemed to pound inside his chest as he got closer to the massive door in front of them, the familiarity from before spiking up once again. He frowned, pushing the door open- revealing another cavern with a small beam of light from the Overworld, shining on a single golden flower. He glanced back at Frisk- maybe something like that would help calm her nerves. He moved forward, squeezing the plant gently around the stem and pulling it up- to which it let out an annoyed shout and Chara felt himself being bitten.

"Don't do that!" The flower shrieked, opening up bright red eyes that focused loathingly on Chara and Frisk. "I'm not some dumb flower you know!" He pointed one of his leaves at Chara, curling it into a little fist.

Chara stared silently down at the flower, tilting his head. He looked at his hand, which was bleeding just a little from the bite. He frowned, glancing at his satchel which held his Status Bars and a few items for healing. He picked up his Health Bar, glancing at it briefly. He hadn't lost any HP; that was good. The flower was hardly a danger. He pocketed it again and looked seriously at the flower. "Well, if you were a dumb flower I suppose you wouldn't be able to talk." He spoke rather snarkily, a little annoyed that the thing had bit him.