View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2018, 03:07 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Silentlightning winced a bit everytime Flashpaw pressed the poultice onto her wounds, trying her best not to snap back at her. At her first question, Silentlighting would give her an annoyed glance. Is there really any question to if I was attacked? Yes, I accidentally fell and hit some rocks that gave me some cuts looking an awful lot like scratches. After a moment of trying to ignore the apprentice, she conceded and nodded her head. At this point, she just wanted to be treated as quickly as possible, heal, and leave, so once the apprentice asked if she was okay, she gave a swift nod. I don't want to waste her time with a big game of charades. It's best I just tell her yes, and hope she accepts my answer. Over everything, Silenetlighting just didn't want to talk about how she felt. She wasn't that kind of cat. In her perspective, feelings were weak. All the mattered was what would benefit the most people, and in that situation, it was Silentlightning leaving as soon as possible. Afterall, she was just a waste of supplies.
After finishing the poultice and shaking her paws a little bit to clear it as best as possible, the feline thought for a moment. She'd really already completed the worst wound, but she seemed to have missed a scratch or two. They were small, but she'd always been told that the smallest scratches could make the worst wounds. Any cut, no matter how small, could get infected and become life threatening. Flashpaw didn't have much poultice left, so she got a small bit from the storage again and began chewing it. It was obvious by now that yes, this she-cat was mute. At least she could just ask yes or no questions. The feline was a bit disappointed that she couldn't delve further into the fact that this patient was definitely not okay. Something was evident on her mind. She'd have to take it though. They were left in sort of an awkward silence as she applied the poultice once more.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯