View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2018, 08:21 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

From the moment that Windygale had stepped in the den, it was pretty obvious something was wrong. Goldenstar wasn’t sure if that was the matter at hand, though it did stress him out a bit. There were a whole lot of things Windy could have came to say, and Golden hoped they weren't as bad as his mind was making them seem. Was he here to resign? He couldn’t be, but what if it was? It took him a moment to realize he wasn’t thinking straight, listening to Windy calmly. This sounded familiar to him, and he remembered the time he had asked Halestar this. At the time, he couldn’t understand how he had been picked, he was always in the background, just doing what was required of him, and it still didn’t make much sense now, but the matter at hand was trying to calm his deputy. “Take a breath,” that was a good way to start off, right? There was no point in telling him this if it was all going to get lost under anxiety. “I picked you for many reasons, ones that you can’t see, apparently.” he shrugged. “You’re accepting, you’re kind, honestly, it’s hard to describe why I picked you for deputy in a few words, you’re everything I believe should be in a deputy” it was hard to word why he picked Windy, but Golden knew exactly why, it was just hard to say. “Sure, you have your faults, we all do, but, in my opinion, the good of you outweighs the bad,” He said, smiling. “Does that answer your question?”

Why in the name of StarClan did he just blurt out his anxiety - all of his innermost insecurities - to his leader, of all cats? It made Windygale want to crawl into a rabbit borrow and stay there. But he couldn’t. He started breathing deeply, attempting to calm himself. He lowered his head to look at his paws, feeling shame pick his veins. He looked up, attempting to meet his leader’s gaze. His own amber gaze wavered, though, when Goldenstar started speaking. He almost didn’t believe any of what Goldenstar said about him. But he nodded, and smiled in spite of it all. He couldn’t help it. A smile almost always crept onto his features. He laughed, a soft, almost sad laugh. “Y-yes, Goldenstar. Thank you. And I’m sorry. Again.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:18 PM.