View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2018, 04:17 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded as his mate did the explaining for him. It had kind of taken him off guard, yes, but it was easier for him to just stand there and smile. His anxiety had ebbed slightly, feeling slightly safer in the warrior’s den. He didn’t know why it created such a calm feeling in him, maybe it was just because it was the den he was most used to? That didn’t make much sense, but just having a feeling of safety made him feel better. His pelt became slightly warmer when Bella looked at him, causing him to just nod awkwardly. While Bella was giving Bunnykit the general idea of all the dens, he just stood there. It was an overstatement to say that he felt useless, he just didn’t have any way to interject. Bella seemed to know what she was doing either way, more then he did. He decided he would just let himself talk when he needed to interject, that would be easier. As he continued to listen to Bella, hearing himself referred to as a father made him blink. He found it surprising that he was viewed as a parent figure. He didn’t think himself as responsible enough for it, but it did spark a small flicker of pride in him. He continued to stand there, waiting to see if Bunnykit had any questions.

@Empress Of Evil
@Raven & Co;

The Siamese kitten listened quietly, too amazed to say anything. Truly, this information wasn't particularly interesting to the normal warrior, but Bunnykit wasn't a typical warrior. She was a kit, and that meant that everything was always ten times more exciting. Her icy blue hues were like moons as they stretched wider to see the middle of the den through the darkness. "I want to sleep there one day! Where it's cozier than every other spot!" She exclaimed, being careful to keep her voice down. She was staring at what looked to be the very centre of the den. She doubted that anything could be better than squishing up beside her clanmates, being quickly warmed in the cold conditions of Leaf-bare. I'll make my way there someday, she thought determinedly.
"Where would we put the new warriors if we ran out of space here?" She asked, tilting her head curiously. Would they make a second den to fit more warriors? Or would the new warriors have to sleep outside, where it was spacious, but cold? Surely her father wouldn't make their clanmates do that, right? Bunnykit didn't know the camp well enough to know a likely answer to that first suggestion, and she doubted that Goldenstar would want to risk getting his warriors sick.
Bunnykit didn't ask anymore questions, as she wanted to hear more about the dens. The she-cat now felt as if though she'd been to see all the dens, but she had only been given a brief explanation. Bunnykit purred loudly as Bella bent down to lick her and giggled quietly. Her ears then perked to attention in time to hear about the leader's den. "The leader's den? What's it like in there? Is it comfortable? Is it big? Do you prefer it over the warriors' den? Will I ever get to go in there?" The questions came flooding out of her mouth as her curiosity was captured by yet another thing. Noticing that Goldenstar hadn't said much so far, she turned her body to face him and spoke in his direction. Clearly, she wanted these answers to come from him.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen