View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 01:00 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Fangs (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
(It's fine! :3 )
Elizabeth stared blankly at her table as she waited for her food to come, trying to sort out all that had happened. Surely I just need some food, and sleep. I'll be fine once I get home and take a nap. That's all I need. She repeated those phrases in her mind multiple times in an effort to convince herself. She knew deep down that something was terribly wrong though. As she waited for her food to be brought, another girl that looked around the same age as herself had sat in front of her. Elizabeth gave her suspicious look before blurting out. "Look, miss, I haven't had the best day, and I don't want anything your selling, so would you mind leaving me in peace to eat my food?" Her expression was dull and her tone exasperated. She truly just wanted to get home and hope this would all be over once she went to sleep.
Liliana sighed and looked directly into the girls eyes. She thought about it for a second, and then replied. ”I'm not selling anything.” She said. ”But I do know what's wrong with you. I suppose you don't want to know, though." Liliana said scarily calm. She then got up to walk away. I hope this works.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]