View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2018, 09:16 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Birdrose let out a few sniffles, before coughing for her sister to give her some space. "I need to tell you who the father is, but I think we should go somewhere more private. I don't want anybody to hear." meowed the younger molly. The warrior starred at the nursery, standing there wondering if she should move in there or not.
Ambercloud stepped back to give her room, solemn pity lacing her amber eyes. She nodded carefully at the request, turning slightly and beginning to walk toward the camp entrance, her tail swaying as she gestured for Birdrose to follow. She had a sneaking suspicion she knew what had happened with her sister, but wasn't ready to speak out about it. The she-cat had no clue who the tom was, but she had compiled a mental list of most of the flirts in WindClan. He had to be on it, surely.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯